Re: PL/SQL IDE

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:59:02 +0200

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:26:29 GMT, "Randy Harris" <randy_at_SpamFree.com> wrote:

>Sybrand, that statement is unfair.

I disagree. The same question has been asked over and over and over and over again, and always the same people recommend the product they use. No one has ever compared products, they always promote their own tool.
So, yes, as far as I am concerned you are soliciting spam. All of those products have been around for a while, and the recommendations are always the same.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA