Re: PL/SQL IDE

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:26:29 GMT

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:052r415iu2sv7vju50jgb1figbdd00sh7p_at_4ax.com...
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:45:39 -0500, Scott Mattes
> <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws> wrote:
>

> >A MOST EXCELLENT suggestion. Find it at www.allroundautomations.com
>
> A MOST EXCELLENT example of SPAM, especially as the OP could easily
> Google, and was too lazy to do that.
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Sybrand, that statement is unfair. I was not too lazy to Google for information, and in fact had. But looking at the manufacturers web sites for development products does not provide the same information as asking for recommendations from people that actually are experienced using the products.

--
Randy Harris
(tech at promail dot com)