Update with Join Question......

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 31 Mar 2005 07:33:59 -0800

Hi All,

Here is an update I am having problems getting to work:

I have 2 tables:

T1

   EID
   NBR
   STATUS T2

   EID
   NBR
   AMT In T1, a combination of NBR & STATUS = 'ABC' makes NBR unique. So, for each STATUS = 'ABC' there is only 1 NBR.

In T2, a combination of NBR & AMT > 0 makes NBR unique. So, for each AMT > 0 there is only 1 NBR.

I want to update EID in T1 with the EID in T2 where T1.NBR = T2.NBR

Any help would be great....

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Thu Mar 31 2005 - 09:33:59 CST