Re: Install Oracle 8 on Linux

From: eban <taipan_at_TrouNoir.capubara.net>
Date: 29 Mar 2005 22:17:02 GMT

I tried the site, was mentioned on the oracle-forum too. I get no response from the name server

Armin

--
em.ail: taipan(double u)(at)xs(four)all(dot)nl

- Stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal!!              -
- Copy these 3 sentences to your own sig.              -
- http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm       -

http://mojo.calyx.net/~refuse/mumia/index.html