How to connect 16-bit application to Oracle 10g?

From: djuza <djuza_at_nospam.xxx.yu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:06:30 -0500

Hi,

I have Oracle 8.0.5 SE as a database and MS Access 2.0 (16-bit) application as a client. They are connected via ODBC (Oracle 7.1 or 7.3) driver and everything works properly.
Now, I have to upgrade database to Oracle 10g Standard One, but I don't know how to make ODBC connection.
Is there some correct 16-bit ODBC driver which can provide such connection? Do you have some advice?

Thanks! Received on Tue Mar 29 2005 - 09:06:30 CST