Processing Large XML file ... recommendations

From: <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:18:22 -0500

I have a 17mb XML file that I need to process. Currently this file in on our database server and I am using BFILE operations to get the file loaded into a CLOB so that I can parse it. Ideally, it would be just a CLOB read from a table instead. Right now when I am using dbms_xmlparser, dbms_xmldom, dbms_xslprocessor.get_valueof routines the process is taking a very long time to parse and process. Looking for recommendations to speed the process up or multi-thread process techniques.

Thank you in advance.

Barry C. Received on Sat Mar 26 2005 - 07:18:22 CST