How to store binary files in Oracle?

From: Ramon F Herrera <ramon_at_conexus.net>
Date: 24 Mar 2005 23:41:36 -0800

I am designing an application which will store PDF files in the database.
Like most people, I have been saving just regular "text" records so far so
this is new to me.

What are the specifics of saving arbitrary binary files in Oracle? What should I read?

TIA, -Ramon F Herrera Received on Fri Mar 25 2005 - 01:41:36 CST