Re: PL/SQL IDE

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:04:43 GMT

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:43:56 +0000, Randy Harris wrote:

> I need a development tool for PL/SQL but have a limited budget. Can someone
> please recommend a good, low cost product?

Oracle's JDeveloper is intended to be a Java IDE, but it has a lot of add-ons including a very useful PL/SQL debugger.

JDeveloper, like all of Oracle's other tech s/w, is available under a developer's license. Read the license to determine when $s kick in.

/FGB Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 15:04:43 CST