Re: Procedure to show and spool all the results

From: <jackfung188_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2005 09:36:33 -0800

Thanks for everyone's reply, sorry for confusing, maybe I simply explain what I am trying to do

I want to run the procedure, get the customer_id/product id and generate the results (it is just an example):

select * from customer where customer_id=xxx;
select * from order where customer_id=xxx;
select * from product where product_id=yyy;

Besides, I want to spool to the file automatically depends on the customer_id, eg xxx.txt every time.

The reason I want to do it is to verify the data on every customer.

Regarding DA's suggestion, I do not get access to init.ora. I guess I couldn't use UTL_FILE in this case. Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 11:36:33 CST