ORA-24381: error(s) in array DML, HELP

From: wdewebserver <wdecember_at_freemail.absa.co.za>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:34:24 +0200

Hi

I am using ODP.NET to insert data into an Oracle database using the ArrayBind feature of ODP.NET. I can successfully inserted 51 892 records with no problems. I get the the following error when inserting 254 456 records; "ORA-24381: error(s) in array DML". Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this error? Is there a limitation on the array size, if yes, what is it?

TIA Received on Wed Mar 23 2005 - 13:34:24 CST