No LIMIT command

From: Oliver Meister <nospam1_at_creabyte.ch>
Date: 23 Mar 2005 12:43:18 GMT

Hi

I am on my first steps with Oracle/ sqlplus. We are using it together with BroadVision.

I am well familiar with MS SQL and MySQL but I am not too sure if I shall like this one. ;-)

Something (certainly only a small thing) surprises me: is it realy true that there is no LIMIT statement (use e.g BETWEEN instead).
If yes, does somebody know why?

Regards,
Oliver

--
on toilets you better be an user than an administrator.
visit: www.creabyte.ch and www.planetdoom.ch