PORTAL POSITIONS/ ORACLE/ J2EE/ CONTRACT

From: Tom Gugger <tgugger_at_buckeye-express.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:57:36 -0500

                                                        OMNI GROUP

                                              tgugger_at_buckeye-express.com

                                                        419-380-8853

                        PORTAL/ ORACLE/ JAVA/ J2EE/ CONTRACT/

MEMPHIS & ATLANTA Early April Start

                                    We need the following for a Portal
project.

1 Sr. level Portal developer that can work with the users and determine what needs to be done.

  this will run for 6 months in Memphis

2.Sr. Level Portal Architect that can work with the users also, 2-3 month duration

3.Mid level Portal developer for 6 months

4. Portal security Architect for 2-3 months

5. Portal graphic designer for 2-3 months

They are on a 10g platform and have to migrate all there Microsoft data over into Oracle,

So we need folks with JAVA, J2EE, and Oracle, don”t need any apps exp

 If interested and qualified answer the six questions below. Email answers WITH A resume to tgugger_at_buckeye-express.com.

  1.. Which # are you applying for---------------------------
1099= You pay your own expenses. Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 18:57:36 CST