Intermedia Clipboard 2.2 - does it run on anything other than Tomcat?

From: Mike Cretan <nospamthanks_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:26:10 GMT

Hi there all,

We have an Apache Webserver on Linux with Jrun4.0 as our J2EE engine, talking to our 9.2.0.6 DB on a separate Win2k box. We need an image management solution for our website, and I'm contemplating trying out the Intermedia Clipboard 2.2 app. The install docs say it needs Tomcat 3.x to run - has anyone had any luck running it on other J2EE servers such as Jrun 4.0? i.e Does it have to be tomcat, our will it run on other J2EE compliant servers?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Cretan Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 15:26:10 CST