ODP.NET and .NET DateTime Arrays

From: wdewebserver <wdecember_at_freemail.absa.co.za>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:58:35 +0200

Hi

Has anyone ever used ODP.NET and passing DateTime Arrays to Oracle Date variables?
I am having problems sending arrays using the ODP.NET ArrayBind feature - actually I am getting "ORA-01830: Date format picture ends before converting entire input string". I make the date as a VARCHAR2 and have the following in the VALUES section, TO_DATE(vTIME_STAMP,'DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'). If I change the parameter to DATE and pass the array, I get an error that states than a "Non-numeric character was found where a numeric was expected".

Any help will do.
TIA Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:58:35 CST