Help needed on sql query!

From: desi99 <kdjain_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2005 08:40:57 -0800

Hi,
I am stiuck on this query and will appreciate any help. Here is my tablecity

	region 	issue	value
c1	north	i1	y
c1	north	i2	y
c2	north	i1	n
c2	north	i2	y
c3	south	i1	y
c3	south	i2	n
c4	east	i1	n
c4	east	i2	n

This table consist of value for every issue(yes/no) for every city. I am trying to create a report whihc looks like this This report counts # of yes for every issue in a region,

region	issue	count(yes)
north	i1	2
north	i2	1
south	i1	1
south	i2	0
east	i1	0
east	i2	0

Please help! Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 10:40:57 CST