HP or IBM

From: Irudaya Raj <jirudayaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2005 04:47:55 -0800

Hello Everybody,
I currently hold a offer from both HP and IBM for a Oracle DBA position.

At IBM I am likely to get a opportunity to work on Oracle Database on various platforms like Windows, Linux, Solaris,AIX,etc

At HP I would get to work on Oracle Databases on HP-UX platforms only, also at the time of interview I was told I will have to provide LEVEL 3 support here.

Now am confused which way to go.
I don't know how much market is there for Oracle on HP-UX or AIX.

Please let me know your views.
Your valuable inputs will help me to take this vital decision.

Thanks a lot for your time,

Regards,
Raj. Received on Wed Mar 16 2005 - 06:47:55 CST