Re: AVG and SUM in subquery return wrong values

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2005 11:06:28 -0800

Are you sure the first query works????

Noticing that you group by a timestamp, I would not be surprised if there was only one row with a given timestamp value. I do not think Data types conversion is your problem.

Try to break the problem down into managable, TESTABLE pieces. (Hint: go back to that first query and run it. I expect you'll be surprised at the results.)

HTH,
  Ed Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 13:06:28 CST