Re: PGP Encryption in PL/SQL

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 11 Mar 2005 17:39:35 -0800

sameergn_at_gmail.com wrote:
: Hi,

: There is a UNIX CRON jobs written in PERL that

: 1. Runs a query.
: 2. PGP encrypts the output
: 3. and sends it out via email.

: We want to move this CRON to a Oracle Job. We know that points 1 and
: 2
: can be implemented in PL/SQL but can we do PGP encryption too?

google: java pgp

various entries concerning java implementations of pgp related items.

The point being that you can load and run java packages in the database, so perhaps one of the available java packages might be useful to you.

--

This space not for rent.