Re: newbie: examples of regular expressions in oracle?

From: Andy Hassall <andy_at_andyh.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:08:37 +0000

 Whilst ActiveState don't distribute DBD::Oracle binaries for 5.8 any more, Jeff Ulwin maintains ActiveState binary distributions of DBI and DBD::Oracle at the following address: http://ftp.esoftmatic.com/DBI/ which you can use with ActiveState Perl 5.8 if you haven't got a compiler. Or if you do have a compiler then use the CPAN module to fetch and build it pretty much as you would on Unix.

--
Andy Hassall / <andy@andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyh.co.uk>
<http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space> Space: disk usage analysis tool