RMAN - Recovery from different location

From: Kristof Coucke <kristof.coucke_at_pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:55:38 GMT

Hi all,

I'm trying to do some tests with rman for backing up and restoring my database.

I just can't find how I can indicate that my backup file of my database files are on another location.

This is the scenario in short:
- I backup my database and autobackup my controlfile to directory
d:\restorePCa.
- I copy the files to my other pc, into directory e:\restorePCb.

Any help will be more then greatly appreciated.

Thnx,

Kristof Coucke Received on Thu Mar 10 2005 - 13:55:38 CST