cannot uninstall and reinstall oracle 10g

From: <jrefactors_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2005 20:36:38 -0800

I installed Oracle 10g database before, but it had missing files error. Therefore, I tried to uninstall and reinstall again. I ran the installer again:

In select a product to install screen,
it has 2 choices:

oracle database 10g products 10.1.0.2.0
Oracle database 10g Companion Products 10.1.0.2.0

error: oracle 10g database companion CD products can only be installed into an existing 10g oracle home

any ideas? please advise.
thanks!! Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 22:36:38 CST