Re: Any recovery after Oracle exceeds disk limits under Linux?

From: <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2005 12:19:23 -0800

> GreyBeard wrote:
>
> However, I do apologize to the extent appropriate to your skill &
> competence.

Nah - not looking an apology, especially one like that. I guess condescension just comes more naturally to some people than others, especially on unix boards, which I find most irritating. I mean for Pete's sake, we have 5 developers, and we all have to know Oracle DBA and oracle programming and regular programming under linux and windows and solaris, and full database and system design, programming it all up on multiplatforms and on top of that get it all working and in production and used around the world under never-ending pressure.... So if I come on and ask a simple question in the hope that I can get an answer QUICK, even if that means I could have spent hours looking it up in google, then I hate to tell you, but that's what I'm gonna do. I can put up with your condescension if I can get my job done efficiently. Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 14:19:23 CST