How can I get information about name columns returned in ref cursor type ???

From: Maciek <Lucky208_at_poczta.fm>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:11:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have some problem. Some PL/SQL procedure return parameter which is a ref cursor type. Can I get information about column names returned in ref cursor ???. I know, that I can get information about column names by using dynamic SQL and dbms_sql package. There is a procedure (describe_columns) which return information about columns, but it required a cursor id. Can I get information about cursor id from ref cursor ? If not, what can I use to get information about column names returned in ref cursor ???

Thanks

Maciek Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 05:11:20 CST