Re: US - Central/Midwest - Oracle Financials Project Managers

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2005 16:29:11 -0800

Mark Bole wrote:

>read Paul's comment not as a recommendation to ignore spam, but
>rather a recommendation to snip most of the original message in
>the reply,

Reading this on google, google doesn't show the quoted text unless you want it to - it just shows a link "-Show quoted text -". Most times it works good, sometimes not. It seems to be ignoring quote characters and comparing blocks of text in each post as it assembles the posts into a display. Then overwrites some of the text with ads (with my monitor/browser settings, at least).

I would also like to encourage people to politely discourage spammers, and trim posts anyways, assuming people will be reading with character mode newsreaders (which would be my preference, oh well).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.  "The horrible event of 9/11 has caused a well
understandable shock in the population. It appears as if a clever