Re: A bit of levity

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:27:53 -0800

Mark Bole wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>> So if you want to bash me for being off topic have at it but I
>> thought this worth sharing. But at least it is in c.d.o.
>> marketplace and isn't spam.

> [...]
>
>> Ms. Fiorina, 49, has announced that she will join the
>> faculty of the Stanford School of Business,
>> specializing in medieval business and the related
>> subject of employee motivation. No one at the Stanford
>> School of Business was available for comment.
>>

> Freudian slip, c.d.o.misc != c.d.o.marketplace
>
> But you got the funny part about Carly slightly wrong, she actually may
> be running the World Bank soon -- so the outsourcing balance of the
> universe will be maintained.
>
> -Mark Bole

I know. I know. I was intentionally putting it into marketplace and apparently clicked on the wrong one. Damn damn DAMN. Sorry. Well at least it is miscellaneous in the truest form of the word.

And yes ... maybe she'll do for the World Bank what she did for HP. We can only hope.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington