Re: need help with sql

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:19:28 -0800

Starton X. Mangrove wrote:

>>Thanks Malcolm as you are exactly correct. If Starton wants
>>help in the future he has certainly started off on the wrong
>>foot.

> Im sorry, Im a jerk. Serious project stress...I apologize.

An apology that would have been accepted if I hadn't just finished reading your obscenity laced diatribe above. Stress is not an excuse and you'll get no further attempts at help from me or likely many others. Forgiveness goes only so far and does not cover four letter words in a public forum.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington