Error 1659

From: Andrew Clark <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:08:30 GMT

Hello,

I am importing a large database to Oracle 9i. I have a simple script to create tablespaces and users and everything I need. When I look at the log at the end of the process, I find that a bunch of stuff did not import, and error 1659 (unable to allocate MINEXTENTS beyond X in tablespace Y) was returned. I thought this might be a space issue and I will try and increase the allocated space for each tablespace, but first I thought I would post here since I am relatively new to Oracle. Should I go through with my plan, or is there something I am missing altogether?

Thanks,
Andrew Received on Thu Mar 03 2005 - 10:08:30 CST