Re: need help with sql

From: Starton X. Mangrove <desdfsdf_sdf393_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:32:05 GMT

I should have just figured it out on my own, which I ended up doing.

Morgan did not suggest an alternative approach, he suggested something useless and not related to the problem. I defy you to even relate it to my original post. My suggested query was at least conditional you shithead, even if it was psuedocode. Did I fucking say I want another way to say select everything? Truly, why are you so stupid.

Perhaps you should commit suicide on the grounds you are harmfully stupid to the world. Reread my original post. I think you will see that the UNION of two selects in the same table is a suggestion only an idiot would make. I doubt you are able to solve it anyway.