is there exist global.asa file in php

From: vishal <vishal_panjabi_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 2 Mar 2005 05:58:01 -0800

hi

i m new to php. previously i have worked on asp. i want to know that whether there is any file like global.asa is in asp. if yes then tell me name-structure of that file and if not then tell me how can i achieve the functionality of that file in php.

thanks in advance for your response. Received on Wed Mar 02 2005 - 07:58:01 CST