Re: ORACLE/ PERM/ TECHNICAL/ NC

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:37:00 -0800

Tom Gugger wrote:

> OMNI GROUP
>
> tgugger_at_buckeye-express.com
>
> 419-380-8853
>

> FULL TIME PERMANENT SALARIED ORACLE TECHNICAL
> OPPORTUNITY.
>
> Full Time Position. Our client is seeking a senior Oracle technical
> financials team member. Client is a long-time user of Oracle applications.
> Primary areas of focus for this position is within the GL, AP, PO modules,
> though, overlap into Inventory, MRP also probable. Ideal candidate needs
> to have strong general technical abilities -- interfaces, forms, and
> reports. Conversions not a big issue at this point, though, there will be
> conversion work in the future.
>
> This is a huge company with an extensive Oracle solution, warehouse
> management system, MRP system, etc. all wrapped up into one big package.
> Therefore, this person will have an exciting and steady job for years to
> come as they integrate systems, do upgrades, etc. The Oracle team is
> small, so, team members get to wear lots of hats and expand their knowledge
> into other applications and packages.
>
> Client is located near Raleigh, NC, but not in the RTP. Someone living in
> RTP or Raleigh itself would probably not have to relocate. Commute would be
> 45-60 minutes each way. Living in the town itself would be low cost of
> living compared to Raleigh and RTP.
>
> Client offers good salary and benefits package including annual bonuses and
> relocation package. Sorry. Client is not able to offer H1B sponsorship.
>
> Requirements:
> 3-4 years oracle experience as developer in Oracle 11 environment.
> 11.5.X experience.
> Strong ability to create forms, reports and do interfaces.
> Experience in manufacturing environment.
>
> Desired (a BIG plus):
> Background in financials or accounting, especially cost accounting
> Exposure to manufacturing or distribution modules.
>

> If interested and qualified, please answer the five questions below. Email
> answers
>
> WITH a resume to tgugger_at_buckeye-express.com.
>

> 1.. ORACLE 11 experience-------------------yrs
> 2.. ORACLE FINANCIALS exp-----------yrs
> 3.. Citizenship Status------------------------
> 5.. Salary Requirements--------------------K + full benefits

It is inappropriate to place a commercial or promotional post in this group. Post such as yours belong in c.d.o.marketplace.

Please apologize for spamming us and repost in the appropriate usenet group.

It is strongly suggested that you also read group charters before posting to avoid future incidents of spamming.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington