Re: Using Pro*C in a Windows DLL

From: Keith Bloom <akbloom_at_toad.net>
Date: 28 Feb 2005 08:46:23 -0800

Ah! That's it! Of course on Solaris it was always a local connection; that's why it worked. Now I see that it's not enough to add the "at polrepo" after the connect; I also need it for each cursor declaration. It's in the documentation, naturally, but since I only used Pro*C several years ago to do a few simple selects, I missed it.

Thank you. Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 10:46:23 CST