Re: Peculiar results from a simple looking query.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:05:49 +0100

On 25 Feb 2005 13:54:30 -0800, ak_tiredofspam_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>I would agree. BTW, I was told that Microsoft used to hire people with
>no previous exposure to computers as testers. I was also told that such
>newbies were very very useful, as they were going off the beaten path
>and exposing an enormous amount of problems.

You must have been told fairy tales. Provided the enormous amount of problems that still exist in Microsux code they probably have never existed. You are aware Microsux developers recompile Winblows every day and the high build numbers are a result of this procedure?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA