Re: Ora-00164: Autonomous and Distributed transactions

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2005 08:20:01 -0800

I had just come back to the board to say I had found the bug report when I say your update. (I had left bug unchecked and tech doc checked instead). The bug report is not very clean since it states the problem is calling an anonymous transaction from within a distributed transaction and that a distributed timeout will not occur if a deadlock occurs. It also lists a couple of 8.1.6 problems.

None of this will help me not did any of the related links look like they might contain information that might help you. I think your idea is one worth trying and I hope it works. I will keep the idea in mind.

Good Luck, Mark. Received on Fri Feb 25 2005 - 10:20:01 CST