Client session IP address

From: Irudaya Raj <jirudayaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2005 23:05:51 -0800

Hello Everybody,
I have a need to know what is the source IP address of every session that gets created on my Oracle 9i instance. I have queried the v$session view, it does show a 'MACHINE' name for users who have connected from apps. like SQLPLUS, but there are connections comming in from JDBC client, Web Servlets,etc., these connections are shown under 'MACHINE' column as the application name itself.
But I need to know the IP address from where this application was run.

Is there a way to find out this.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot for your time and valuable inputs.

Regards,
Raj. Received on Fri Feb 25 2005 - 01:05:51 CST