Re: aggregation over two hierarchies

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 10:45:52 -0800

<snip>
> (but bare in mind that
> these days employers put emphasis on character more than on technical
> skills)

That makes lot's of sense....

"Your resume says that you have excellent character and personality but have absolutely no technical skills whatsoever?... Good, we recently fired our highly skilled DBA because his attitude sucked so that we can hire someone like you to manage our mission critical database."

Regards
/Rauf Received on Wed Feb 23 2005 - 12:45:52 CST