Re: aggregation over two hierarchies

From: navrsale <navrsalemile_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 07:52:00 -0800

DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1109136771.990778_at_yasure>...
> navrsale wrote:
> > In my application there are two given tables:
>
> I'm with Sybrand. Unless you are planning on paying someone to
> do your job for you ... you need to do the work and we will
> help you if you get stuck. This does not look like that.

When I used to visit Dejanews groups in the past I used to offer my help
w/out asking any monies. But then, it was in the 90s...maybe things changed in the meantime...anyways, you can keep my hierarchical subquery as a bonus. Regarding employment, send me the link to your resume. I know many players in employment game and they might help you (but bare in mind that
these days employers put emphasis on character more than on technical skills) Received on Wed Feb 23 2005 - 09:52:00 CST