Re: Triggers and Window Service

From: LuAnn <bearpackexpress_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 13:20:24 -0800

Without going into too much detail, there is a data entry program that writes to the database. A service is running that fires every 4 mins to see if there are any unprocessed rows in its defined table. If there is, it handles the necessary data manipulation to send the information outside of the database to be pickup by our external vendors. As timing is critical for this process, I am trying to find out if a trigger can be written to fire the service. This will eliminate the up to 7 minute delay to send this information. Let me know if you need more detail. Received on Tue Feb 22 2005 - 15:20:24 CST