oops

From: rohit srivastava <rx_at_india.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2005 12:39:38 -0800

Question 1:-
Describe the following with the help of examples:

1)Generalization and its role in Inheritance.
2)abstract Classes
3)State Diagrams.
4)OMT and its impact in programming.
5)future of Object Oriented languages.

Qusetion2:
-Identify the Objects in Railway Reservation System,and make Object diagram for it.

Question3:-

develop an object oriented Analysis and design Document for an Advertising agency.The System should display the type of products advertised,coverage area etc:

the design document should contain:
i)Complete class information.
ii) object Diagram.
iii)Inheritance Diagram.

i am student please provide quality material , i shall be thankfull to all those, will help me or those will try to help me.
plz reply before 30 march2005

thankyou

rohit srivastava
india
[rx_at_india.com] Received on Sun Feb 20 2005 - 14:39:38 CST