ClassCastException

From: srinivas <srinivas.maduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2005 02:27:36 -0800

Hi all,
Im using the function getParameterMap of HttpRequest.This is working fine if I use it on Oracle Application Server..But If using the same on Tomcat it is throwing ClassCastException.. My code is like

Map requestMap = request.getParameterMap(); System.out.println("Map" + requestMap);
attrValue = (String) requestMap.get("cmd"); In the above statement the Exception is thrown.. It seems String Array is returned instead of String. But im submitting the page with only one field. So there is no question of String Array.The same is working fine in Oracle AppServer..

Anybody, Suggest some solution... Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 04:27:36 CST