Re: PL/SQL accessing LDAP server

From: M Rothwell <ThisIsABadAddress_at_toobad.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:05:42 -0800

Mark Bole wrote:

> It's been a while since I've used this, but is it possible your
> ldap_base isn't quite right? It would be easy to test without the
> "cn=Users" piece.
>
> -Mark Bole

I had tried that a couple times, but apparently with some other things wrong. I finally came up with a combination that works.

Thanks.

I now have:

  ldap_base := 'ou=People,o=mycomp.com'; ...
  retval := DBMS_LDAP.search_st( my_session, ldap_base,

                               DBMS_LDAP.SCOPE_SUBTREE,
                               'employeeNumber=00123456',
                               my_attrs,
                               0,