Problem with BLOB Objects

From: Monica <monica.ramosgar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 03:32:32 -0800

Hi,

   I have a problem when i try to insert in a oracle database which have blob columns, the program answer me:

     bind variable 'xxx' not defined

I don't know what's the problem here, if i haven't define ok the database or another thing... If someone can help me...

Thank you Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 05:32:32 CST