Please help-some suggestions very urgent

From: maya <maya_java_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2005 09:22:12 -0800

All,

I have a variable myavg in my sql reports. Now I want to display the value of this variable in a "compute" statement, is that possible ?

Or, I have three fields

                 TotalCourses Subjects passed %
                 7            5          71.4
                 4            3          75

Student Total    11           8
Student average                          ****

I want to display the student average under % field. I have the value but I dont know how will I place it under this field. I display the text "Student average" using compute function

Compute .... Label 'Student average' of .... on ...

Can anyone please help ?

Thanks Received on Wed Feb 16 2005 - 11:22:12 CST