Alter any view?

From: <ford_desperado_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2005 14:24:42 -0800

I need to grant a user the ability to recompile invalid views on another schema.

For procedures/functions/packages is is simple: grant alter any procedure to xxx

But this does not include views, and I see no way to grant a similar privilege for views. Even
grant create any view to xxx
is not good enough

Only
grant alter any table
is sufficient, but that is a little bit too much for recompiling an invalid view

TIA Received on Tue Feb 15 2005 - 16:24:42 CST