Re: non supported character set characterset error

From: <gbegley_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2005 21:49:49 -0800

I was able to make this work in the normal environment by placing nls_charset12.jar into the $jre/lib/ext directory. I am not very happy with this solution, But I've spent my whole weekend on it. So time to move on. If anyone knows the details of the nls_charset12.jar on the normal classpath not being picked, or being stepped on by something else, Please let me know. Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 23:49:49 CST