Re: About OCA exam

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2005 10:59:50 -0800

The fact that it can be taken online makes it practically worthless. There could be 5 people providing the answers, the google or tahiti web site open, and so on.
I don't think that I would put more faith if it had a stamp from a testing center, not that I think that you may have cheated, but how you answer the interview questions, or any experience totally outscores anything the OCA stands for.
I have a few certifications, and it's not that they are worthless, but the OCA is more of a milestone, for yourself.

My 2ccents Received on Fri Feb 11 2005 - 12:59:50 CST