About OCA exam

From: Den <dd_at_hotmail.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:06:48 +0800

If I take the IZ0-007 online (intro to Oracle 9i:SQL) rather than in some prometric centre, will i get any formal exam result other than an online report to be printed by myself? I know if I take it in an exam centre, the result sheet will at least bear the chop of the exam centre and this can serve as a proof of my exam status (to be shown to prospective employer).

I just wondering if it is possible to provide formal proof that I have passed an exam even before I got the formal certificate. Received on Thu Feb 10 2005 - 21:06:48 CST