Input needed on Oracle HRMS

From: Marita J. Buffone <mbuffone_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 9 Feb 2005 12:16:43 -0800

Hello:

My company is a potential new Oracle user. Can someone help us? We need unbiased opinions and inpu from users currently familiar with the HR/Payroll/HRMS system offered by Oracle.

What are the potential problems with this system? Will it be easy for our employees to learn and navigate?

Please send responses to mbuffone_at_prg.com and thank you very much for your help.

Thanks
Marita Received on Wed Feb 09 2005 - 14:16:43 CST