Accesing XMLTYPE coumns with JDBC

From: Fernando Mato Mira <matomira_at_acm.org>
Date: 9 Feb 2005 05:49:17 -0800

I'm looking in the "Oracle Database 10g: XML & SQL" book, and I cannot find how to get the whole document that is stored in an XMLTYPE column. Right now, I'm just trying to convert to a String. Doing getString() on the ResultSet returns null (no surprise), and doing getObject() seems to return an object of type oracle.sql.OPAQUE (I did toString() on it).

Thanks in advance Received on Wed Feb 09 2005 - 07:49:17 CST