ORACLE 10g JDBC Problem

From: Markus H?hnebein <silencer_at_gmx.ch>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 07:19:02 -0800

Hi,

I'am proxying JDBC Connections from SSN to an internal DB. Everything works fine with ORACLE 8. Since we're using Oracle 10g I'am not able to connect from my JAVA Application to the internal database. Of course I updated the "ojdbc14.jar".

"got minus one from a read call" is the SQLException that occures. Does the "new" JDBC driver need additional ports to be forwarded?.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,

Markus Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 09:19:02 CST