Re: Implicit Cursor Not Capturing all Records in the Query

From: Mr. Duhl <lduhl_at_corp.realcomp.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2005 07:20:50 -0800

Please disregard this post. I've found the problem/solution and it was not actually related to the Implicit Cursor.

Additional testing using different methods turned up the following error:
"ora-20000, oru-10027 buffer overflow, limit of 2000 bytes"

As it turns out the "Put_Line" statement I had in the loop was actually causeing the problem but for some reason the error was not getting return.

Anyway, once I removed the "Put_Line" the loop processed all returned records.

Thank You.